? ??????????????Dusk For The Ambitious? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.6 (13 Ratings)??121 Grabs Today. 27004 Total
Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Rorschach Reality? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.2 (22 Ratings)??119 Grabs Today. 24189 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Saturday, August 8, 2009

CS~CS~

2day wif 阿贞n my sis go cs~
wah~we every week go cs~
for shopping!!
wow~

Hahas~
at bus meet many school ppl~
at cs~
we when coolblog drink milk tea wif pearls~
good feeling~

After that,we start shopping!!
I buy 1 cloth n 1 pants~
vy hapi!!
阿贞buy a short pants n a t-shirt same wif my sister buy de~
they be couple shirt~
wahaha~

We go Old Town for our lunch~
here u are~pic~
Show u our pic~
hehe~
Gt a malay boy vy no manners!!
he pull my hair~
bt is nt strength~
then I stared him lol~
I feel vy angry~
he still can laughing at there~
wah!!make me crazy!

BTW I feel vy hapi 2day~
Shopping Day~
wohoo!!

Thanks for reading 2day~
my dear frenz!!

2 comments:

Miss.Nono said...

oni CS~CS ar
ha

ElainE said...

hahas~haven type ah~hahas~hahas~yoyo~