? ??????????????Dusk For The Ambitious? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.6 (13 Ratings)??121 Grabs Today. 27004 Total
Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Rorschach Reality? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.2 (22 Ratings)??119 Grabs Today. 24189 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Thursday, November 26, 2009

25.11.2009^^

25.11.2009......

English:
Today went out with shimin^^
Our real sister also follow us went to City Square^^
We watch movie+shopping!!haha..

We bought MC Donald as our lunch when watching movie~
We kept in our bag~haha...Shhhhh..
Finally,shimin bought white shirt le~
Congratulate!!haha..

I bought a jacket^^RM60~
I love it^^haha...yeah...

Chinese:
今天和阿贞又去City Square~
我们带妹妹一起去~
看电影+shopping~哈哈...

我们买卖当劳吃~
阿贞终于买到白色上衣了~
恭喜恭喜~哈哈~

我买一件外套~哈哈~
喜欢喜欢啊~耶~

Shopping whole day~
We damn tired ah~haha..
And I still having my SPM~
shimin sat beside of me~
wah...we happy when having exam~
But hape that SPM can fast finish!!

I still seeking my HAPIness now...^^

0 comments: