? ??????????????Dusk For The Ambitious? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.6 (13 Ratings)??121 Grabs Today. 27004 Total
Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Rorschach Reality? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.2 (22 Ratings)??119 Grabs Today. 24189 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Monday, December 28, 2009

兴奋!!!也要去当兵了~


English edition:
Hey,my frenz~I lazy type chinese *@&#*&
still gt 5 days I want go PLKN at Pagoh~
haiz..I reali dunwan go there~u know??

At there every things must do by myself~
But I can handle it^^just hard 2 month++
Then I finally can enjoy my life after SPM~

I decision when I back from PLKN at 14 March 2010~
First,I must celebreted my 18years old birthday at 22 March 2010!!
Second,I must finding my hapiness!!
haha..maybe at there gt boyboy^heyheyhey~(just imagine) :)

During PLKN there,I must missss my family&dear frenz too!
However at Ipoh(dear Akina),dearie sumaiya,deares Jolene,宝贝x.dad,三八partner shimin,x.tong(mummy),Amelia(RM0.5daJJ),Eldrick Ferng(nenepak)and many frenz^^

Yeah!!Tomorow go City Square with them~
x.tong this time also join us(except Ziying)lol~


-A boy sms annoy me everyday lol~tis no:01273892xx~
YUCK!!!! get lost...thx!!!!-

0 comments: