? ??????????????Dusk For The Ambitious? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.6 (13 Ratings)??121 Grabs Today. 27004 Total
Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Rorschach Reality? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.2 (22 Ratings)??119 Grabs Today. 24189 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Wednesday, December 16, 2009

新Giant逛街记~


English:
Yoyo~Today went to new Giant with shimin again!!
There was nothing can shopping~
clothes also nt nice~

Two sampat girls was keep watched on me and shimin~
they mouth also donno say what things~
maybe see us was beautiful~(juz kidding) :D LOL~

I saw Jiang Hau worked at hp shop~

Kaiying was worked at Emax shoes shop~
I told her about I had received letter of PLKN~
But I was face to fact~haiz~
However,I must go PLKN~
Kambateh!!

Then,we went to station 2~hahas~
there was nothing to brought~
But I liked a pants~nt too short lol~
next time I must buy it!!

I accompany shimin went to digi centre saw gt nice number ma~
then we forget bring IC~haiz~can't brought it~
my mummy was call me back home~
she fetch me to office took cheque~

After that,she nt allowed me went out again oh!
Felt so sorry to shimin~

Shimin's birthday still gt 2 days~
we also expect that day coming as soon as!!

Chinese:
今天和阿贞去新开的Giant~
那边的衣不美~

有两个三八婆一直看着我和阿贞~
不知他们说什么~
可能说我们很美~(开玩笑) :D LOL~

看到江浩在手机店做工~

我也看到凯萤在emax鞋店做工~
我和他说我今天收到PLKN的信了~
可是我要面对事实~
不管怎样,我还是要去~
干爸爹!!

然后我们去第二站~
没什么东西买~
我好喜欢一件裤子~不会短拉~
下次一定要买!!

我陪阿贞去digi centre看看有美的号码吗~
我们都忘了带IC~不能买了~
我妈打电话来~
她在我去office拿支票~

过后她不让我出了哦!!
对阿贞感到抱歉咯~~

倒数还剩两天!!
阿贞的生日要到了~
我们都很期待这一天的到来~

---------------------------------------------------------------------

As a people must tolerant and distinct mistake!!

Perhaps gt someone misunderstand mean of shimin~
We also dun scolded someone lol~
I hope that she understand~

We just said about BOY!!!! NOT GIRL~~
maybe she dislike studies then hard to understand what we were said~
I frank to said lol~

Why must be a kaypo people??
I don't understand that girl why mind other people's business~
Her attitude so decay as a kaypo lol~

0 comments: