? ??????????????Dusk For The Ambitious? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.6 (13 Ratings)??121 Grabs Today. 27004 Total
Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Rorschach Reality? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.2 (22 Ratings)??119 Grabs Today. 24189 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Friday, December 18, 2009

Hapi birthday to Shimin(阿贞)!!


English:
Wow~today was dear shopping partner's Birthday!!
Said once HAPPY BIRTHDAY again with her~
Muackz~!

We met at Perling Mall each other about 11am~
After met up all people then we took bus went to City Square~

*shimin,Soohui,Ziying,x.dad,shijing,peiling,minyee,and me*

We went to Vivo having our lunch~
Our cost amount was RM70.70~
nice number ah^ha~

*This was photo of shimin and me(funny and sampat)

*Soohui and me *me and x.dad


*This was our photo~here you are^^

After that,we went to coolblog having milk tea~yummy!
I most love peach taste^^with pearl~yeah..

Then,we went to shopping^^

*me and Soohui

When we shopping~
We saw someone lol~haiz~
Hope shimin nt care about that person~

Shimin had promised that today must happy^^
U must do it!!

X.dad and me always take picture~hahas~



About 4pm,we went took大头贴~
wow~nice^^I love it!!
Peiling and shijing were nt took with us~
but their picture and background was nice!!
Shimin and me said that before I went PLKN must take again~

Soohui was a leader planned activity for today~
If we all nt happy~wanna aluba her(juz kidding)

Today was no harvest for shopping lol~
I juz brought a pen(Crayon ShinChan)Love it!!
And a ribbon hair clip^^



There was for today of Shimin's birthday~
I hope she can happy every year just like today~
cause this year was celebrated with frenz^^
Even no someone keeping by her side celebrate with her,so what??
Shimin still have FRIEND!!

Totally for today,
I felt that so happy and we all keep laughing and insane action~haha:D
When I thinked it I must happy!
however,shimin happy and cast aside unhappy thing lol~
Old a years le^^hahas....

I wish that we can go out together before Ziying and me go PLKN~
Just like today^^We get together~hapie..hapie...

Chinese:
今天是我的shopping搭档(阿贞)的生日~
说声生日快乐!!哈哈~
muackz~!!

11am在Perling Mall集合~
我们搭巴士去City Square~

*诗敏(阿贞),淑慧,紫盈,小爸,诗静,佩伶,敏仪和我*

我们去Vivo吃午餐~
总额是RM70.70~好好的号码~

过后我们去Coolblog和珍珠奶茶~好喝~
我最喜欢peach加珍珠~哈哈~

然后我们就shopping了~
在逛的当儿,遇到某某人~
希望阿贞不在乎那人吧~

你说今天要开心的哦~
一定要做到阿!!

4pm我们去拍大头贴~
wow~好看哦~喜欢呐~
佩伶和诗静拍好好看!!背景美~
阿贞说在我去当兵之前要去拍哦!!

淑慧是今天的行程策划人哦~
如果我们不开心,就要aluba她~(开玩笑)

今天shopping没什么收获咯~
我只买一支笔(蜡笔小新的)超爱!!
还有一个蝴蝶结的发夹咯~

阿贞的生日就这样过~
希望她每一年的生日都这么开心~
因为今年第一次和朋友过生日~
就算没有某某人陪她,又怎样??
阿贞还有我们这些朋友~

总而今天:
我觉得我们一直笑和做出一些疯狂的事~
我想起来一定会开心的~哈哈~
无论怎样,阿贞开心抛开不开心的事~
老一岁咯^^哈哈...

在我和紫盈还没去当兵前,
希望我们还可以像今天一样~
出去聚一聚~开心开心!!

0 comments: