? ??????????????Dusk For The Ambitious? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.6 (13 Ratings)??121 Grabs Today. 27004 Total
Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Rorschach Reality? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.2 (22 Ratings)??119 Grabs Today. 24189 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Friday, January 1, 2010

Hapi new Year of 2010^^


新的一年又来咯~
ElainE在此跟全部可爱的朋友说~
Happy New Year^^~~!!

可是,新的一年才开始第二天我就要去当兵了~
真讨厌~还是要接收咯~烦啊!!
一大堆东西要带(最丑的是...桶!!)

算了,过了明天..我好像去到另一个世界~
反正我新年有假期阿~
可以回来和家人还有朋友聚一聚^^
想到就开心咯~

所以,朋友要等我回来哦~~
第一个要找阿贞~
希望他幸福啊~~耶^^
想念一起出去的朋友~
一起玩的朋友~
所有认识的朋友~

我们新年见!!!
BY ElainE...

All my dear friends,Tomoro morning I want go PLKN~
I will take care myself^^
And adapt environment at kem~

I really dun wan go there~
But my dearest Jolene say just like go travel~must hapi~
I will try my best to do it~
So,when Chinese New Year only can meet~
BY ElainE.........

OH..YA..and one more thing is I think I want change my name~
"ElainE" or "YelinE" better??
Freind,pls give idea to me^^
Thx.....

0 comments: