? ??????????????Dusk For The Ambitious? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.6 (13 Ratings)??121 Grabs Today. 27004 Total
Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Rorschach Reality? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.2 (22 Ratings)??119 Grabs Today. 24189 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Friday, February 12, 2010

Happy Dating with sampat Shimin^^

OH~my dear frenz!!!I'm back!!!
[!!我很想三八shimin啊!!]
Today,morning I still at kem~
6:00a.m wake up,
then went to Dewan Makan tk breakfast~

My bag so heavy lol~haix..
wanna "baris" to Dewan Kuliah~so far...
almost 8a.m many parents came~
I oso wanna go home.........
my mum called me they were on the way~
happy lol...later went city square with shimin~

11a.m I back home~hurry up bath n prepared lol~
1 pm meet them~my dad fetched us to city square~
but today no clothes nice lol~
I liked a cloth but RM89.90~Shimin also said expensive~

I went Secret Recepi bought two cake for shijing n peiling(my sis)~
then went to old town having lunch~
wish shijing n peiling hapi everyday lol~haha~
But my partner so pity~
bcoz her tongue pain~all food cant ate~
our 3 ppl so bad~always seduced her food very delicious~
paiseh lar~my partner~xixi...

*me&shimin

*our pic~(peiling no take pic with us)

But I don't wan back kem again~
I miss u all ah!!
16th wan back le~wuwu....
back there I still gt 26 days PLKN!

After 14th March then I free le!!!!
Kambateh!!!
Hapiness....wait for me....

0 comments: