? ??????????????Dusk For The Ambitious? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.6 (13 Ratings)??121 Grabs Today. 27004 Total
Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Rorschach Reality? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.2 (22 Ratings)??119 Grabs Today. 24189 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Wednesday, September 30, 2009

午餐记~

Today~after school~
Yih Xin,Li Ean and me went to rosmerah for lunch~

About 1:40,Li Ean's mum fetched her~
Then,Yih Xin and me continued our luch~
We ordered Roti Tissue~hahas~

Take picture~Here you are~

*so high!!If we order 2 roti tissues~
we can't finished all~
Because 2 liked KLCC~hahas~

After that,we went to school again~
we chat a lot in SPBT~
enjoy ourself~hahas~

We waited the weather were cloudy~
then I walked alone back to home~
Wah,the weather was very hot I can't beat it~
Fortunately,I borrowed umbrella from Li Ean~
Thx Li Ean^^

Although,I'm freaking tired,but still nt bored~
my best frenz accompany me today~hahas~
yeah!!Love you all!!


Thx for reading today~
need do homework~
bye~

0 comments: