? ??????????????Dusk For The Ambitious? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.6 (13 Ratings)??121 Grabs Today. 27004 Total
Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Rorschach Reality? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.2 (22 Ratings)??119 Grabs Today. 24189 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Thursday, October 1, 2009

Sick~Dizzy lol~

2day at school,I very hapi and expect~
our school gt 100++ students included form 3 and form 5 students~
which is face of exam PMR and SPM~
so,we wanna gone"善导普觉禅寺"prayed for our exam~
I hoped tat we should do it better!!

12:40pm we walked to"善导普觉禅寺"~
There were raining day~
But it was not heavy~
When we arrived,there were a few prayer distributed our places~
They were so kindly and helpful~

Ceremony for prayed beginning,the master were told us~
about before exam what should we do~
It is important that when prepared our exam~

About 20 minutes,I felt tat I not feeling well~
I were dizzy~
Weipin and Li Ean carried me sat on chair~
Gt auntie gave me a warm water~
after drank,I felt better~

When there was my returned go on prayed~
Then,after that caremony was end~
I cant walked myself~
vy hard and my stomach also nt well~
So,I called my mum~she was at outside~
Cant bear it~she always lyk that de~

2 kindly's auntie fetched me to my relative's house~
thx that 2 auntie~hahas~
I really felt that Tender feeling in this world~
My cousin's mum tk of me very well~
She also gave madicine for me~
Thx again to my cousin's mum~

Finally I were back home~
and I always alone at home~
until 7:00 pm my sis was back home acompany me^^
Then,my daddy came back tonight~
yeah!!hapi~

kk~I stop here nw~
bye:)

0 comments: