? ??????????????Dusk For The Ambitious? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.6 (13 Ratings)??121 Grabs Today. 27004 Total
Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Rorschach Reality? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.2 (22 Ratings)??119 Grabs Today. 24189 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Thursday, October 29, 2009

chinese^^


Helos~all my friend~
nw my blog wanna change to chinese liao~
because Jun Jun~hahas~
If cant understand,sry ah^^

--------------------------------------------------------------
曾经很爱一个人~并不代表现在能像以前一样那么爱他~
也许在那之前的伤害后~
还怕会像以前那样被他伤害~
最终要的是你变了~
便的让我不了解你想的是什么,要的是什么~

当你想起他,又见不到他~
甚至好几个月了~
还是一场空~
我不能容许我的爱情这样~
我宁可不要~

我不会恨你~我觉得恨一个人好累~
我只想忘了你~
因为还有更爱我的人~
幸福在等我~
你已成了我的历史~

My hapiness is waiting for me~
I sure that my hapiness must better than now~
Even u dunno what I'm thinking or what I want~
But now I was lost u,I still can alive~
Finding another boy which is good than u~

0 comments: