? ??????????????Dusk For The Ambitious? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.6 (13 Ratings)??121 Grabs Today. 27004 Total
Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Rorschach Reality? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.2 (22 Ratings)??119 Grabs Today. 24189 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Saturday, October 24, 2009

Badminton~


2day Tang Ferng,shi min and me agree on played badminton at this evening~
so,we decided at 5 o'clock(evening)~hahas~

shimin and me waited Tang Ferng almost half an hour~
because he said he juz finish his piano lesson~
then we juz waited him lol~

bt Tang Ferng were good~
He came fetched shimin and me~hahas~
Tang Ferng also treated us badminton cost~
He also good lar~

We played badminton about an hour lol~
and happen somethings so funny~hahas~
I careless played badminton ball was throw to biside our court~
that ppl also picked that ball to us~
Then,I dunno y I throw back to them~
My friend and them also keep laughing at me~
*I felt so blush with shame lol~

After that,Tang Ferng fetched us home~
OMG!Is raining day~

Thx for reading~
bye~

0 comments: