? ??????????????Dusk For The Ambitious? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.6 (13 Ratings)??121 Grabs Today. 27004 Total
Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Rorschach Reality? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.2 (22 Ratings)??119 Grabs Today. 24189 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

A Happy Day~



2day so happy~
my mum's friend which is came from Kluang~
We went out 2gether~

We having our lunch at海番村~
we went there around 11:30am~
There were no ppl yet~
So,we waited until 12:00 noon~
We all just 3 person nia~

After that,we went to Sutera Mall~
I buy a shirt~(my mum's friend paid)
hahas~thk~
Then,we decided went to BKT Jusco~

At there,we went to BBQ Chicken yum cha~
mummy and her friend chit chat at there~
I just hold my hp sms...sms....
hahas~I felt Jusco is quiet boring lol~

Around 8pm~
we went out having our dinner at Perling lol~
hehe~that restaurant is near my house~
Nt bad lol~haha~

That all~
A happy and substantial day~hohoi~


Waiting bibi come back~
as soon as~miss you all my dear^^

0 comments: